wuchangAdministrator
(spiritual advisor and gatekeeper to the Spirit World)
08/15/14 05:43 PM
Re: Ferguson

Excerpt From the PD latest email blast

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime...d628d0be04.html

Headline
Dooley looking into special prosecutor for Michael Brown shooting case
Quote:

Nixon said the investigation isn't changed by the information about the robbery.

"Nothing should deter figuring out how and why Michael Brown was killed," Nixon said. "There are a lot of steps between now and when justice is served. And there are going to be a lot of bounces along the way."

Thursday night, McCulloch blasted Nixon's decision to remove the St. Louis County Police Department as the lead agency overseeing security in Florissant. Patricia Washington, a chief aid to County Executive Charlie Dooley, said Friday morning Dooley was highly disappointed with McCulloch.

I think it's unfortunate that Mr. McCulloch would insert himself in that manner,” Washington said, arguing that establishing stability in the protest area should be a top priority of everyone.

“It should not be a turf war,” Washington said.

St. Louis Mayor Francis Slay also criticized McCulloch for his comments yesterday.

Just after 10:50 a.m. Slay tweeted "For the record. I believe that the county prosecutor's remarks were ill-timed and wrong."

We can stop everything now

Dooley (Its All Good) and Saint Francis Slay have spoken

McCulloch was going to present this to a grand jury which is standard legal procedure (and thereby wash his hands of all of this)

I imagine the bus will have more than a normal amount of folks under it by days end

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5